Ingredients for Ribs
- 2 lbs beef short ribs
- BBQ Sauce
- Garlic powder
- Dry ribs really well with a paper towel
- Add ribs to a bowl
- Lightly coat ribs in olive oil
- Add your seasonings and bbq sauce and make sure ribs are fully covered
- Marinate the ribs in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Place the ribs on a foil lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Add another piece of foil on top to create a pouch for the ribs to cook in. Be sure to seal the edges of the foil so that it’s tight and steam won’t seep out.
- Bake on the middle rack of 3½ -4 hours.
For the Asparagus and tomatoes:
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to the vegetables and toss so they’re fully coated
- Add to an oven safe baking dish and add to the oven while the ribs are cooking for 20 minutes until roasted well.
For the Hasselback Potatoes:
- Cut slits in the potato. Leaving the bottom intact. Be careful not to cut fully through or else the potatoes with fall apart
- Brush or spray potatoes with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes in an air frier in 375 degrees.
Ingredients For the Chimichurri
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 red wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and drizzle on top of potatoes