Wings!!! Who doesn’t love them? But really, how guilty does it make you feel? Baking the wings instead of frying them leaves you feeling satisfied while still being able to cure that craving. For the vegetarians, you can use cauliflower instead to get a crunchy crispy buffalo flavor.
I am obsessed with my Air Frier! I’ve been using it for everything – breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. This is the one I have and loved it: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-5-qt-digital-air-fryer-stainless-steel/6351671.p?skuId=6351671
Ingredients for Wings
- 2-3 pounds chicken wings
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank’s Red Hot – I bought mine from #wholefoods
- TRUFF truffle sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
Instructions for Wings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease an oven safe baking pan
- Add the chicken wings to a large bowl. Add the baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange the wings on the rack in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until light golden brown and crispy. Flip over halfway through.
- Warm the Buffalo Chicken Wings Sauce and #TRUFF sauce on low heat.
- In a bowl mix together the Parmesan, garlic and dried parsley.
- When wings are cooked, pour the sauce immediately over the crispy baked wings and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with celery sticks and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Ingredients for Cauliflower
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, florets trimmed
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce. I also used a St. Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 cup panko (japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Instructions for Cauliflower
- In a bowl, mix together cauliflower florets and hot sauce.
- Once evenly coated, add bread crumbs and seasoning and toss well.
- Add to 400 degree pre heated air fryer for 20 minutes, shaking the fryer a few times throughout.
Ingredients for Fries
- 2 russets potatoes, cut into slices (you can make them as thin or thick as you’d like)
- Vegetable oil
Instructions for Fries
- Drizzle avocado oil over the fries. Season with salt.
- Add to fries pre-set on air fryer or on a preheat of 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, shaking the fryer a couple times throughout.
- (You can also bake the fries in a preheated 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes)
#wings #buffalowings #truffle #garlic #garlicparmesanwings #frenchfries #fries #cauliflower #buffalocauliflower #wingstop #truffsauce #food #foodporn #foodphotography #foodstagram #foodie #hangrymoms #dinner #healthylifestyle #lunch #homemade #yummy #fingerlickinggood