Ingredients for Slaw:
- 1 bunch of kale – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green cabbage – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peanuts – roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Ingredients for Slaw Dressing:
- 3/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp minced garlic
Ingredients for Chicken Sandwich:
- Brioche Buns
- Sliced tomatoes
- Swiss cheese slices
- Pre-made Slaw (check above)
- 2 Chicken breast cutlets
Instructions for Crispy Chicken:
- Mix all salad ingredients together and set aside.
- Soak your chicken breast in buttermilk for at least 4-5 hours (longer if possible). Once you’re ready to cook, in 3 separate bowls at seasoned flour, 2 mixed eggs and panko breadcrumbs. Add each chicken piece in the flour then eggs then panko. Add to an air fryer basked, spray with olive oil and cook in 360 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Toast your brioche buns
Begin layering sandwich. Add chicken, slaw. Swiss, tomatoes, then top bun. Cut in half.
Ingredients for Sushi:
- Cooked sushi rice (check package for instructions). (You can buy sushi rice from most markets – #ralphs, #wholefoods, etc
- Spicy tuna – cut up chunks of tuna, scallions, spicy mayo (you can buy store bought or mix together mayonnaise and sriracha sauce)
- Sliced tuna – I got my spicy tuna and tuna from Nijiya Market on Sawtelle
- Avocado slices
- Cut up green onions
- Spicy mayo
Instructions for Sushi:
- Cook sushi rice according to package instructions. Once cooked, turn off heat and let rest for 10 minutes. Add 1/3 cup rice vinegar and 1.5 teaspoons sugar.
- Put water in a bowl and set aside.
- Wet your hands with the water. Take some of the rice and shape into a small rectangle. Add some spicy tuna. Make another small rectangle with the rice and add that on top of the spicy tuna. Add avocado slices, then a slice of the tuna on top. Top with green onions and a little sea salt.
- Serve with spicy mayo, eel sauce, pickled ginger and soy sauce.
#honorbar #hillstonerestaurant #hillstone #rdkitchen #southbeverlygrill #bandera #dingscrispychickensandwich #chickensandwich #sushi #spicytuna #spicytunaroll #tuna #osaka #kale #kalesalad #brioche #sandwich #dinner #lunch #food #foodphotography #foodstagram #foodie #foodiesofinstagram #foodblogger #hangrymoms #spicymayo #yum #ınstagood