Sometimes you want something different than your typical egg breakfast, and I’ve got you covered! With mostly Trader Joe’s ingredients, you can make the same!
- Trader Joe’s sliced Sourdough bread
- Ricotta Cheese
- Sesame Seeds
- Cream cheese
- Everything but the bagel lox (Trader Joe’s)
- Everything but the bagel seasoning (Trader Joe’s)
- Fresh dill
- Kumato Brown Tomatoes (you can use any tomato for this)
- 1 Poached Egg
- Balsamic glaze
- Lebne Spread
- Zaatar seasoning
How to Poach an Egg:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then reduce to low
- Add one tablespoon of light-colored vinegar to the pot and stir
- Swirl the water around in circle motions quickly and crack egg in the middle of the water.
- Once the egg is done, use a slotted spoon to remove the poached egg. Dab with a paper towel to remove excess water and eat immediately.
Ricotta cheese topped with honey and sesame seeds
Cream cheese topped with lox and everything but the bagel seasoning. Add fresh dill on top.
Cream cheese topped with sliced tomatoes, poached egg and drizzle balsamic glaze
Lebne topped with Zaatar seasoning