Cinco De Mayo. Taco Tuesday. Corona. Restaurant Week.
TACO BELL CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME!!! Enough said!
- Shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey (I did half and half of each)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 tostada shells or hard taco shells
- 1 cup store bought nacho cheese dip (I bought mine from #wholefoods)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (I skipped this since I was making it for my daughter too)
- 4 tablespoons greek yogurt (or you can use sour cream)
- Shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 can black beans (IF YOU’RE MAKING VEGETARIAN WRAPS)
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add ground beef/turkey and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up any large chunks with a wooden spoon, until the beef is cooked through and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin, paprik, garlic powder.
- Take two of the tortillas and cut 1 small circle in each. Set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Set aside.
- Heat up the nacho cheese. Set aside.
- Start building the crunchwraps. First add the ground beef/turkey. Then top with nacho cheese. Add the tostada/taco shell. Spread yogurt/sour cream on top. Add lettuce, tomato, cheese. Put the smaller tortilla circles in the middle.
- Wrap the crunchwraps: Fold the top of the tortilla down over the filling to the center. Holding that piece down and working clockwise, continue folding the rest of the tortilla towards the middle until the filling is completely covered.
- Heat up vegetable oil (I used avocado) in a pan over medium heat.
- Place the crunchwraps, folded-side down, in the heated pan. Cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Repeat as needed until all the crunchwraps are cooked.
- *If you’re using black beans for the vegetarian style, simmer 1 can of the beans for 20 minutes.
#tacobell #crunchwrapsupreme #tacos #hotsauce #beer #corona #tequila #casamigos #groundbeef #groundturkey #tacotuesday #cincodemayo #margarita #food #foodporn #foodphotography #foodstagram #daily #lunch #dinner #homemade #homecooking #foodblogger #blogger #hangrymoms #crunchy