𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 #vegetarian 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗜’𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲!
𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 for Zucchini Carbonara:
- Spiraled zucchini (I got store bought, they have it fresh at #wholefoods and #erewhon , frozen at #traderjoes ).
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cloves chopped garlic
- Olive oil
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 for #zucchini :
- Sauté zucchini with oil on medium heat. Sprinkle with salt/pepper. If it releases liquid, make sure to dump it out.
- Reduce heat to low after 1-2 mins.
- In a bowl mix together eggs, garlic and cheese. Once the zucchini is cooked, add the egg mixture. MAKE SURE TO MIX IT ALL TOGETHER QUICKLY OR ELSE THE EGGS WILL LOOK SCRAMBLED.
- Once mixed well, turn off heat. Top with more #Parmesan (I also added chives on top).
𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 for salad:
- Chopped lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded red onion
- Black olives
- Sundried tomatoes
- Red kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- Cut up fresh Mozarella cheese
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺, 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 (#chickpeas) 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 for garbanzo beans:
- Pat beans really dry. Mix with olive oil, salt, paprika, garlic powder.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until crispy.
𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 for Portobello #pizzas :
- #Portobello mushrooms
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Burrata (not needed but I had in the fridge)
- Shredded onion 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 to #caramelizedonions:
- Add olive oil to pan on medium heat.
- Add onions, salt and 1/2 cup water.
- Once water is boiling, reduce to low and cover for about 25-30 minutes.
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 for pizzas:
- Clean mushrooms and take off caps.
- Once dry, cover with olive oil and bake in 400 degree oven for 15 mins.
- Take out, release all the water it let out.
- Put all the toppings on and broil in high for 3-4 mins.