Ingredients for Taco Bowls:
- Tortilla Bread
- Chopped Lettuce
- Chopped Tomato
- Chopped Red Onion
- Ground Turkey
- 1 can Black Beans
- Pickled jalapeno
- Black olives
- Shredded cheese (I used Mexican)
- Greek Yogurt (for the “sour cream sauce”
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Cumin
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Instructions for Taco Shell:
- With olive oil spray or Pam, spray an oven safe bowl. Add the tortilla bread and put into a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
Instructions for “sour cream sauce” aka Greek Yogurt:
- In a bowl, mix together 3-4 tablespoons greek yogurt. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, paprika and garlic powder.
- Save some to scoop into your taco bowls. Put the rest in a ziplock bag.
- When you’re ready to top the cream on your nachos, cut a tiny piece off a corner of the bag so that you can “drizzle” on top.
Ingredients for black beans:
- Put the can of black beans in a small pot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Turn the stove onto medium-low heat and let beans simmer for 25 minutes. Turn off heat.
When tortilla bowls are ready, start plating. Add the ground turkey and all of your veggies, topped with the yogurt sauce.
Ingredients for Nachos:
- Quinoa and Black bean Chips from #traderjoes
- Shredded cheese (I used Mexican and Mozarella)
- Black beans (same ones I used for the bowls)
- 1 can corn
- Shredded lettuce
- Black Olives (saved half the can for the nachos)
- Chopped red onion
- Cut up avocado
- Yogurt cream sauce
Instructions for nachos:
- Spray/grease the bottom of an oven safe dish.
- Add chips, black beans and cheese.
- Set broiler on high, add chips to broiler for 2 minutes maximum.
- Take out of oven and top with all ingredients.
#food #foodie #foodblogger #foodlover #blog #mexican food #tacos #tacobowl #nachos #quinoachips #cheese #cheeselover #jalapeno #yogurt #avocado #homemade #dinner #lunch #foodphotography #foodstagram #mexico #spicy #delicious #yummy #instafood #tasty #homemade #photooftheday #cooking #healthyeating #latina #hangrymoms
One reply to “Taco Bowls with Quinoa and Black Bean Chip Nachos”