𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴!
𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗸:
- Rib eye steak (I got mine from #traderjoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Cast iron skillet or oven safe pan
- A lot of people use rosemary. My hubby is not a fan, but it’s a great addition
- Chives (not necessary but a nice addition)
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 #steak :
- Take the steaks out of the fridge 30 minutes before you’re ready to cook.
- Make sure to pat steaks really dry. After 30 minutes, season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put pan on high until you see smoke. Add oil (I used avocado) then the steak.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then flip over. Add garlic and butter and cook for another minute. Add to oven. For medium, cook in oven for 5-6 minutes. Less time for rare, more time for well done.
- Take out of oven and let REST for 5-10 minutes then slice.
- Serve with chive/butter or margarine.
- Portobello mushrooms sliced
- Russet #potatoes
- Truffle oil if you have
- Sour cream (not necessary)
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗵
- Sautee spinach with oil, salt, pepper and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Set aside
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 #mushrooms :
- Wash and slice mushrooms.
- Sauté with oil, salt, pepper and truffle oil. Set aside
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀:
- Cut slits in the potato. Leaving the bottom intact. Be careful not to cut through.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes in 375 degrees.
- Top with sour cream and chives