𝘐𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 for #ground #turkey:
- Ground turkey
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- Soy sauce
- Green onions sliced thin
- Sauté onions until translucent
- Add ground turkey and garlic and break the meat apart.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper and sauté a little more. Top with green onions and set aside.
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝟮 𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝘐𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴:
- Green beans
- 2/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Hoisin sauce
- Ginger (I used 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste)
- Sesame seeds
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴:
- Cut off both ends of the green beans then steam or boil them.
- Once cooked, heat a medium pan with oil (avocado or grape seed) and some sesame oil.
- Add green beans, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin sauce and ginger and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat and add sesame seeds.
𝘐𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘧𝘶:
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 2-3 tablespoons Corn starch
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘧𝘶:
𝟷. Slice your tofu into 2-3 even slabs, about 1 inch thick.
- Lay down some paper towels and place the slabs side by side on top of the paper towels. Cover with another layer of paper towels. Then add something heavy on top of the tofu so the excess water drains out. Do this for 15 minutes.
- Add corn starch, garlic powder, salt & pepper and add to a bowl.
- Drizzle tofu with olive oil then add to bowl so it’s nicely coated with the corn starch.
- Add tofu on a greased pan in a single layer in a 400 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway.
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 @traderjoes 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁. MOST INGREDIENTS FROM @traderjoes except for my @sadaf_foods sesame seeds
#groundturkey #greenbeans #asiangreenbeans #tofu #crispytofuhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B_P_7uMnbsP/?igshid=3cp131uk28kb