Ingredients for Steak
- Rib eye steak (I got mine from #traderjoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Cast iron skillet or oven safe pan
- A lot of people use rosemary. My hubby is not a fan, but it’s a great addition
- Chives (not necessary but a nice addition)
Instructions for Steak
- 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 #steak :
- Take the steaks out of the fridge 30 minutes before you’re ready to cook.
- Make sure to pat steaks really dry. After 30 minutes, season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put pan on high until you see smoke. Add oil (I used avocado) then the steak.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then flip over. Add garlic and butter and cook for another minute. Add to oven. For medium, cook in oven for 5-6 minutes. Less time for rare, more time for well done.
- Take out of oven and let REST for 5-10 minutes then slice.
Ingredients/Instructions for Chimichurri
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried Oregano, mixed with 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- mix all together
Ingredients/Instructions for Broccoli
- 3-4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and cook in a 375 degree air frier for 8-10 minutes
Ingredients/Instructions for Shishito Peppers
- 1 bag Shishito Peppers
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oil in a pan or skillet over medium/high heat. Once the pan is hot, add in the peppers and cook for about 10 minutes, moving them around every few minutes to get them blistered. Once they’re evenly blistered, remove from the pan, toss with salt and serve immediately. I added a little soy sauce and garlic as well, but not necessary