Ingredients for Cod
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Instructions for Cod
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease the bottom of an oven safe dish
- In a medium bowl combine the panko, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Then the olive oil and toss to combine.
- Arrange the cod on the pan or dish and season with salt and pepper. Add the panko mixture on top of each fillet and press firmly so it sticks on.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned and the fish is cooked.
Ingredients for Pasta
- 1 package Banza Chickpea Shells
- 1 jar pasta sauce of your choice (I used Rao’s brand)
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder
- A dash of Dried red chili peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozarella cheese (optional)
Instructions for Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, sautee the onion on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until onions become translucent. Add your garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add your pasta sauce and all your seasonings and stir to combine. After about 1 minute slowly add your milk, stirring so that it combines well with the pasta sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and let it simmer for a few minutes then add your pasta.
- If you’re using cheese, add your cheese so it melts before serving. If not, turn pasta off heat and serve.