Ingredients for Schnitzel
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil spray
Instructions for Schnitzel
- Add the seasoning to the flour in a bowl
- First dip the chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess flour
- Dip the chicken into the egg and let the excess drip off
- Then dip the chicken in the breadcrumbs, make sure both sides are covered well
- Preheat air frier to 360 degrees.
- Spray the air fryer pan, add your chicken and spray the top of the chicken with olive oil spray. Cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway and spraying with more olive oil.
Ingredients for In n Out Sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons relish
1.5 teaspoons sugar
1.5 teaspoons white vinegar
𝗠𝗶𝘅 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Serve with your favorite sandwich toppings and iceberg lettuce. Enjoy!